Skip to content
Registration/Payment GuideMuyiwa Ayoola2019-02-05T15:35:20+00:00
How to Register/ Make Payment.
- Make sure you have signed your Clearance Form and have been Enabled for Payment at the Admission Office
- Go to “https://portal.ogunpoly.edu.ng” or click on “Fresh Students Login” on the Ogun State Polytechnic Website.
- You will be required to provide a USERNAME and PASSWORD to login.
- Use your JAMB Reg. No. (i.e. 2165894361BD) as your USERNAME
- Use the word “password” as your default PASSWORD and click on SIGN IN
- You will be required to change your password immediately after the first login. Make sure you remember your new password.
- If you still cannot login, you should wait at least 24 hours and try again.
- Once you are logged in. Click on “Profile”
- select each tab (i.e. Birth details, Address, Next of Kin, etc) to edit the details.
- Click on “Edit”, provide the correct details and click on “Save Changes”
- Click on the “Payment tab”
- Click on the “Make Payment” button
- Select the Payment Method (ExpressPay)
- Select the Payment Amount (100% or 60%) and click on the Submit button.
- You will be taken to the payment page where you can make your payment.
- If you have any challenges while making payment, please go to the School’s Bursary Unit to lodge your complain